Your time at Pure Escape Spa is important to us, so please arrive a few minutes early to your appointment. This will ensure you have the full time for your treatment. Please understand that arriving late will shorten your spa experience. Your treatment must end on time as a courtesy to the next guest. Please ask our front desk staff about our current specials, spa parties, and other special events.
The spa is not an appropriate place for children under the age of 12. Children must be receiving services and be accompanied by an adult.
Pure Escape Spa’s cancellation policy requires you to let us know (even by leaving a voicemail if after business hours) at least 24-hours in advance, except in cases of emergency (at our discretion). For appointments canceled with less than 24-hours notice, we do charge 50% of the services that were scheduled on the credit card used to reserve services. Parties of 3 or more require 48 hours notification of cancellation to avoid charges. No Call/No Shows will be charged 100% of the services booked.
- Arriving late will simply limit the time for your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your relaxation.
- Your treatment will end on time so that the next guest will not be delayed
- The full value of your treatment will be charged
- Gratuities are customary, appreciated and left to the client’s discretion.
- Gift Certificates do not include tips unless otherwise indicated.
- During all treatments, every effort is made to respect your modesty. Careful draping for your relaxation and privacy is practiced at all times.
We offer appointment reminders either by text or email. Our text messages are sent though our email address, as a normal text message, to your phone. In order to send the text message, we need to know who your cell phone provider is (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, etc…). If your cell phone provider changes it is your responsibility to let us know that you switched carriers. We do not receive text responses. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call (253) 630-1332 at your earliest convenience.
We can also send a reminder to your email address. We do not receive the email responses at the front desk. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call (253) 630-1332 at your earliest convenience.
As always, reminders are a courtesy. We will make every effort to remind you of your scheduled appointment, however, occasionally circumstances will arise which prevents us from doing so. You are responsible for making your scheduled appointment, reminder call or not.